Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Questioning Education


Should a student be asked to critique E D U C A T I O N ?

Absolutely. Depending on the person, it is YOUR future. For something to have a big impact on your future, of course you're going to have some questions on the process and what you are being fed. Knowledge is so powerful in a sense that there is so much to acquire. 

Education period, can be somewhat of a corruptive system. Yes its possible to have a passion for something and to come into college with a positive attitude. Lets be honest though,

You also have to think, is there a possible way to not only question Education itself, by my own self? Do I have a part in this process in which it all comes down to me? I mean when don't we question ourselves multiple times throughout the day? By questioning yourself that can in turn answer some questions of your own.

How did I get here? How did I come to be who I am? Is this who I want to be? How can this class help me in my journey in finding myself? Is this right for me? - neverspeechlyss.blogspot.com

 By critiquing yourself, you instantly made yourself an educational plan. This education plan is helpful in a sense that it leaves out all the extra factors that contribute to your educational success. You have to look within yourself before you can move forward.

xoxo,
@K2theeLA

No comments:

Post a Comment